• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Skills & Things about me

photographer
86%
html & css
Punctual
91%
illustrator
Web Developer
64%
wordpress

Monday, August 3, 2009

What Ive Learned So Far...


“I learned take charge of my life and take risks if I want to make my dreams come true”


I’ve learned that everything and everyone changes through time. For example, I used to be so shy when I was younger up until now but far way better than before. Lately, I realized that no one has the right to judge nor underestimate me rather prove them wrong and show the best that you can be. So I change for the better and became confident-so confident that I won the election for the student council president before when I was elementary and also I practice myself to be strong enough or put a trust in myself and give a best shot.

As a student council president, I learned how to be more responsible and earn other peoples trust by keeping and doing the projects, I promised to do so. Because of that, I’ve also learn to be an ATE and to be good role model to younger students who look up me in school. I try to encourage them as much as I can to value their studies, their family and friends and their time together. I always tell them that those moment wont last forever so they should treasure each and every moment spent together. Being a president is not an easy task for me for I need to adjust the environment and understand them. I also earn my confidence when my teacher let me compete or participates any contests in our school or with other school.

Going down the path of growing up, I realized life’s not all about fun and that I cant cry every single scratch or mistake. I learned how to toughen up, take charge of my life and take more risks if I want to make my dreams come true and also I learned that time is precious so take time to loved and be loved and grab those opportunities if you want to. Spent time together with your love ones, friends, family coz you cannot go back the past and correct your mistake. What I’ve experience before when I was elementary, serves as my lesson for myself and I treasure and follow some of it even until now that would help me improved and be a better me. 


Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

12 Street West Victoria 1234 Australia

Phone number

+(12) 3456 789

Website

www.johnsmith.com