• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Skills & Things about me

photographer
86%
html & css
Punctual
91%
illustrator
Web Developer
64%
wordpress

Saturday, October 17, 2009

HecticOctober





These past few days, I've been loaded with soooooo many things to do. So many that I want to raise a red flag saying "Break Please" hence, it was a fulfilling and a good experience for me. If I could have raise the flag, mentioned awhile, I could have not experience it rather missed it.

September 30,2009 
My friend Ethel and I attended the National Science Quiz bee held in Liceo University...

October 1-3, 2009
We, as journalists of STI High School attended the Press Conference for Future Journalist and participated some events like Radio Broadcasting, Tagisan ng Talino, Journalism(editorial cartooning,editorial, feature writing, news writing, copy reading and others).

It was for the first time that I joined the radio broadcasting competition, though we didnt win, it was a good way round...

October 9,2009
Philippine Red Cross visited our school and conduct a seminar, Luckily, after the training and seminar, I was elected as the Vice president for Red Cross Youth in our school.

Red cross youth's mission is to educate and empower the children and youth in the spirit of Red Cross through constructive trainings and effective leadership, and provide opportunities for directing and harnessing their energy and idealism into worthwhile humanitarian activities.*according to my notes, ow seminar i mean haha

October 24 to December 12 (every Saturday @ City Central School)
I was chosen as one of representative of our school for the Math Teachers Association of the Philippines (MTAP), this is were Metrobank Foundation holds the Math Challenge to develop interest in Mathematics among elementary and high school students, to inculcate important mathematical concepts and proficiencies, and to further improve the mathematical skills of Filipinos. Substantial cash prizes and trophies await both contestants and coaches in this event.

Together with me were:

1st year: Jethro, Farrah, Allen
2nd year: April, Jaimarie, Patrick
3rdyear:  Julie, Jorge and I
4th year: Ethel, Jp and Aion

This seminar/training was the most nerve wrecking of all because all I thought that it was a training and class discussion to evenly be good and competent at math, but I wasnt informed that it was sort of battle of brain thingy in class that students under this were math geniuses from different schools. Either I'm happy to be part of it or wander if I really belong in this group? oh gush, how long will I suffer. I love Math somehow but surrounded with these square root to the Nth level of math geniuses makes me weak 

October 19-23, 2009

Review for our Exam

October 28-30, 2009

This is it.. my very stressful and tiresome week...

Our 2nd grading EXAMINATION...

Need to study/review harder...

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

12 Street West Victoria 1234 Australia

Phone number

+(12) 3456 789

Website

www.johnsmith.com