• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Skills & Things about me

photographer
86%
html & css
Punctual
91%
illustrator
Web Developer
64%
wordpress

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Teddy and Mr. Bean


One of my composed poem.


Teddy and Mr. Bean

When I was seven,
I really idolized Mr. Bean.
It always kepts me
wonder,
And gives me a lesson,
not to surrender.

A life full of mystery,
and no world for misery.
He always has his insights,
and an idea that are always bright.
I also wish to have his friend.
His friend Teddy,
who is always steady.
Never stays away,
and follow him all the way.

Teddy has an eyes
with no lies.
No tears and fears,
As they slept at night,
so sweet and kind.



Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

12 Street West Victoria 1234 Australia

Phone number

+(12) 3456 789

Website

www.johnsmith.com