September 22,2010
As one of our requirements in our CAT (Citizens Army Training). Our instructor was Mr. Jose de Los Santos, a professional and licence gun shooter and part of the Iligan Gun Club and at the same time, our Spanish teacher. He taught us how to carry correctly a gun and how to handle it safely to avoid harm or accidents.
This a super 38 gun that we are using in our first part and a 9MM gun in our second part..
In our first part, I got 1 gamma, 1 miss and 3 Alpha and I'm proud to say that I got 5 alpha in the second part.. Maybe because of luck or maybe because i'm good at it xD
It was a nice experience for me for I learned a lot things on gun safety and a DREAM COME TRUE at the same time 'coz I once dreamed to hold a gun and feel like an action star haha kidding aside


