17 again? yeah right. My life has been so obscure those days yet I can say it was a memorable experience. I'm on the period of terrible and sudden change at that time when I set my foot in college.
"WHERE AM I GOIN? "
First time to ride a jeepney going to school. Because ever since before, our house is just a walking distance away from school.
"DOES THIS PLACE REALLY EXISTS?"
I tend get lost on right track and be on those unfamiliar places. I'm a person with no sense of direction before and depends only to companion wherever I go.
-SCHOOL THING-
"LOUD AND CLEAR"
We all have this various descriptions of our teachers- kind, terror, boring, funny, etc. But whenever our teacher attacks, no one can up beats him/her.
"SAY WHAT?!"
Word usually popped out of my mind whenever I don't understand what our teacher is talking about. And the worst, wasnt able to take notes of what he/she is talking.
"DO THIS AND THAT"
There are things I can't imagine I
could possibly do it. e.g. group leader, beadle, dance instructor,
singer, dancer, actress, technician, multi-tasker, -you know, school
thingy
-GETTING LATE-
"RUN devil RUN"
Whenever you're late in the class or worst during major exam.
"Green LIGHT Please!"
Stuck out of the traffic. If only you have that super power to uplift the car you are riding just not to be late.
"WAKE UP DUDE"
I always slept late at night reading and doing school homeworks, research paper and other stuffs like twitter, facebook,instagram. I wonder why my mind is so active at night but on the other way round, feel so lazy in the daytime.
"TICK-TOCK"
Feeling aloof for a long time. Feeling out-of-place of what they're talking. I often never clash with my friends' interests and ideas. Seems like I having my own world sometimes.
"WHERE WAS IT?"
Being so careless, I really tend to forgot and misplaced things eg. pen, notes, slips, books, etc
"WANT SOME?"
This really bugs me. Thinking all foods you saw are saying that word on you and want to buy them all. It makes my expense huge and been so impulsive of it.
"TEMPTATION ISLAND?"
Temptations are everywhere! You have to control yourself. Going here, there, everywhere with friends when you have vacant time. And its a BIG NO-NO to your pocket.
"HE's HERE"
Cute boys are just around everywhere especially in school. Campus crush, heartthrob, celebrity look a like, name it. Numerous crushes has been a normal "mode" for girls and I'm on it but I'm not that flirty one.
Well, I can say, that's what some or most of the college students normally do (especially for the freshmen). From that, it depends on us how will we manage our time, money and effort; Balancing life on academic and social thingy; And enjoy those first-time moments in college. I know for sure, there's more than this (mentioned above) that would give significant changes in my life.








