• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Skills & Things about me

photographer
86%
html & css
Punctual
91%
illustrator
Web Developer
64%
wordpress

Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Worth

While we were having our class, I felt so bored (sorry ma'am) that I suddenly composed this poem :))
Our class at that time tackles about the a filipina who suffers from cruelty of Spaniards and fought for her love one.

Poem that has one terrible rhyme at the end- ORT haha

My Worth

If they would send me to Fort,
I would go through a thousand folds of hurt.
Risk my own effort,
or even lost my voice on throat.
If they thought I would surrender,
I would.
If in the end,
I would be with the one who recognizes my Worth.

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

12 Street West Victoria 1234 Australia

Phone number

+(12) 3456 789

Website

www.johnsmith.com