After four long years of hardship, examinations and projects comes the day we have been longing for, our graduation day. It marks the end of our high school life and we all have mixed feelings:relief, sadness, happiness and anticipation.
I know this is not the end but the beginning of a new world. One step closer, I'll be in college already. Another chapter in my life and a start of something new. It seem that its just yesterday when i first set my foot in STI (our school) when I was in the 1st yr.. and now, i'm already a graduate student..
Im quiet nervous in college and i dont have any idea with that.. im also still in doubt in choosing a course.. maybe I.T, Communication or Business ad.
Anyway, here's some of my picture in my graduation day...
Awards Received:
- School's Salutatorian
- High school Leadership Award
- Junior Chamber International Philippines, Youth Leadership Excellence Award
- Best in Music, Arts, PE and Health
- Loyalty Award
- Scholarship in San Jose Recolectos
Truly, you must do your best and and God will do the rest. and Don't assume. Never expect. Pray, hope and work for what you want!
I will be missing my highschool life for it gives a great impact in my whole being. My teachers, friends and our school as well change me a lot. i was once just a typical, shy girl. I couldnt expect that there is something in me that i can show to everybody. I owe everything to them. I never regret enrolling in this school.
"The degree of our success will depend much on ourselves-our vision,courage and faith and will to do or dare. "-anonymous
