Favorite Korean Drama of All Time
Princess Hours
I do have lots of favorite Korean dramas and movies. And I admit, I was once a K pop fanatic. But not that really an avid fan. Super junior, Girls generation, 2NE1, list goes on, on my favorite Korean group. My friends and I used to dance their songs if we had intermission to be done in school haha and we kept talking about different korean dramas we watched but same with my Bffs, one of our all time fave korean drama is Princess Hours.
I wont make a long review about this drama, hehe
I just remember that this drama on TV was the reason why I started to slept at night, think of fairy tales and better endings, that a simple girl could possibly have a perfect dream guy, that love means no boundaries and conquers all, that living simply and happy is better than having all things in the world but sad and alone, that that love is so powerful that it can turn you into princess.
I really like the story and how characters portray effectively their role. And because of my "addict" thing before, I bought a DVD and have printed pictures of them.
I really like the story and how characters portray effectively their role. And because of my "addict" thing before, I bought a DVD and have printed pictures of them.
No wonder why Princess hours became one of MBC's most popular dramas of 2006, second only to jumong..
And! I also like their soundtrack that really makes you fall in love, awww :')
Pag Ibig Na Kaya
If We Fall In Love
