There are things we really least expect it to happen because we think its too impossible and thinking that it will never happen again.
This year 2012, a lot of unexpected things that happened to me and I was so surprised of it.
The Moment She says "HI"
Around last week of May, my grade school best friend surprises me. The time when she enters our house with my friend Jean, words cant describe the feeling when I saw her. I starred at her for seconds thinking if its for real. I've always wanted to see her again the time we parted our ways.
Jahzel was my grade school best friend. I remember how so-stick like glue I am to her before. We do and go things together. We are also competing with each other in class yet friendship prevails haha
She only stays in CDO for 5 days, so we spent each and every moments
we've been together. We go to mall, karaoke, visited houses of old
friends, snack, going somewhere and trying to reminisce old memories in
grade school. I couldn't imagine how childish I am when she shared old
stuff about me.
I thank God for having these people in my life. My grade
school
moments wouldn't be fun and memorable without them. We grew together and
saw how one transform from being too childish to ladies
Gradeschool friends- Joy, Jahz, Jean and I
To Jahz, I just want to say how grateful I am seeing you again. I couldn't even believed that we'll meet again after four long years. I really appreciate your effort and time just to see each other again. Though there some changes like physique haha and the way you talk, (Illongga accent), you're still the "Jahz" that I used to know-always has this humor and a good listener. Language has never been a barrier to us. haha I hope one day, it is I who'll visit you there in Iloilo. I really miss you!
The Moment She says "Goodbye"
After how many years of waiting to go abroad, Kat, my grade school best friend, is now ready to pack up her things and go there.
We've been close friends especially when we were in highschool. (though we're not in the same school). Chatting at night has been our bonding time. I really love texting or chatting with her. We dont mind if its late at night or even if quizzes our heading us up in the morning as long as we had good topics to share with. She has always been a good listener and adviser. We laughed at each others joke and even make fun or bully.- And that's those things I missed about her.
to Katrina, you are already close to your dreams-to study and work abroad and be with your family. I am so happy for you girl! its just that, I couldnt possibly imagine what happens next the moment you say goodbye. but dont ya worry, that's life,right? I'm starting to accept it and I also think of the promise we made-to be friends forever no matter what distance and or circumstances dictates us and trying to communicate if possible. We're on the different world by thenow country pala with different time zone. So excited to see you again . Take care dira bes!
to Katrina, you are already close to your dreams-to study and work abroad and be with your family. I am so happy for you girl! its just that, I couldnt possibly imagine what happens next the moment you say goodbye. but dont ya worry, that's life,right? I'm starting to accept it and I also think of the promise we made-to be friends forever no matter what distance and or circumstances dictates us and trying to communicate if possible. We're on the different world by then
We maybe be far away from each other, but we are always in one's hearts.
Life is a constant change. Accept the fact that nothing is permanent in this world. The important is that you've been with them in happiness and sadness and had a good relationship with them. Treasure the moments for friendship never fades.



