• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Skills & Things about me

photographer
86%
html & css
Punctual
91%
illustrator
Web Developer
64%
wordpress

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Just Because

 Just Because... 

I'm skinny, 
doesn't mean I don't eat a lot and sickly.
 I'm tall,
doesn't mean that I should be a model.
I’m not a fighter, 
doesn’t mean I’m weak.
 I am not a party girl, 
doesn’t mean I can’t hang.
I get good grades,
doesn’t mean I’m a nerd.
I appear happy, 
doesn’t mean everything is okay.  
I forgive, 
doesn’t mean I forget.
I often listen to your problems, 
doesn’t mean I don’t care.
Just because I hang out with small group of friends,
doesn't mean I don't have any friends
I just prefer Quantity not quality.
 I am quiet,
 doesn’t mean I don’t speak up for what I believe in.

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

12 Street West Victoria 1234 Australia

Phone number

+(12) 3456 789

Website

www.johnsmith.com