• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Skills & Things about me

photographer
86%
html & css
Punctual
91%
illustrator
Web Developer
64%
wordpress

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Visiting Relatives at Dipolog City

 My Awesome Summer 2013

And this is what summer feels like! haha :)) After 10 years, we just had a reunion with my mother side clan. Thanks to my Aunt Jeje for making things possible and to her pasalubong :)

Enough muna tayo from the very monotonous routine from urbanism, as I went to visit my relatives in the province.

I can see how time changes everything. My cousins now had their family with their cute kids (now had my pamangkin) and my titas and titos were getting old na. I suddenly remember how my cousins and I bond before. We used to play Filipino games, going through plaza, old churches, park, and the like. But one great experience I never forget was when I accompany them selling puto, bibingka, suman,  any Filipino delicacies that my lola used to cook. We used to sell in different streets with a loud voice, saying "puto!, suman!, palit namo" (puto, suman, buy now ) wrong grammar haha. And I can still remember how we enjoyed selling and it was my first time handed a money.  (Well, I think its my first on-hand experience of my course).

But now my grandparents are already in another life with God, it is just often as my parents would decide to visit in the province and call them all to gather. You know, we're all in different tracks.


Here's some pics of my vacation trip with my awesome clan:

Zamboanga Del Norte

                                                                                                   
                                                                                                    
Mother side clan


 SECOND TIME AROUND *.*

We are at one of the most historical place in the Philippines in Dapitan City  -"Shrine City in the Philippines

The place where are National Hero Dr. Jose Rizal was exiled by the Spaniard.

 It is just amazing how Dr. Jose Rizal spent his time, effort, knowledge and money serving his countrymen in 
Dapitan.  *BOW*





                                                               With my Aunt Jeje
At Alona Beach resort


Had a 3-hour travel from Zamboanga del Norte back to our province,  though tired, my cousins bought us to a newly built beach resort just a kilometer away from our place. Luckily, my titas decided to stay there for some chillin. swimmin' and bonding stuff :)) oh yeah \m/

I just couldn't imagine how flat tire or exhausted we were after doing those stuffs.. SUPPPER FUNN!!


Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

12 Street West Victoria 1234 Australia

Phone number

+(12) 3456 789

Website

www.johnsmith.com