It has been 19 years of
existence.
breathing.
loving.
caring.
believing.
trusting.
dreaming.
discovering.
hoping.
joy.
tears.
laughter.
learning.
success.
failures.
19 years of becoming who I am now.
Thank you for:
those people who has been there for me through thick and thins in life.
those whom I shared laughter and crying moments in.
those who never grew tired listening to my mellow dramas and clever moments.
those who never fails to surprise and makes me feel special every single day.
those who once measured my patience and doubted my capabilities. They helped me proved that I can be much better.
those who pulled me down and laughed at my weakest point, You taught me how to behave and act in the right manner.
for those who never fails to cheer and encourage whenever I stumble and fall.
for those who never fails to support me in all the endeavors that I had.
for those who taught me to appreciate life at its fullest and that life is always a learning continuous process.
for those who zaps me back to reality whenever I'm overwhelmed with such responsibilities
for those understands me even though I never had a word.
for those who taught me that a quality of friends of much better than quantity.
for those who once questioned my beliefs, you tested and strengthen my faith.
for spending your time with me despite your busy schedule
for showing me how to love and expressed my emotions
for giving me a clearer vision to my goals and putting things into right perspective
for teaching me how to spend my time, money and effort wisely to people I am surrounded with.
With them, I am molded and prepared me to the age of real maturity such enhanced my idiosyncrasy to be better individual.
Though I have been toppled down by some predicaments and challenges in life, still I am proud that I was able to stand strong and stay firm.
Though I have been toppled down by some predicaments and challenges in life, still I am proud that I was able to stand strong and stay firm.
I know I have so much more to be thankful for.
What I've got is more that I'd ever hoped for yet my life is not yet complete because I am still chasing my elusive dreams
I’m 20 and certainly I am ready.
I know I have so much for to learn yet I’m ready to face challenges that are bound to happen in life.
I’m ready to answer God’s call of what He
really wants me to be.