• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Skills & Things about me

photographer
86%
html & css
Punctual
91%
illustrator
Web Developer
64%
wordpress

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

On My 20th~


"At 20, everything is possible and tomorrow looks friendly." Jim Bishop

I hope so. 

Clock alarms, its 6am. I received an a lot of text messages and missed calls on my phone from my family and relatives saying its greetings to me. Overwhelming as it is, I've always been that girl who tend to be so excited welcoming a new chapter of my life. 


Waking up, I then realized time flies so fast that I'm already on the stage of saying bye "teen" life and hello "twenties.  Though I am kinda reluctant of myself saying I'm 20 yet I had more to thankful for being at this stage where I can say my past years had molded me so much to be better now. 

I'm so happy that I had the chance to celebrate my birthday with those people I am presently surrounded with like my college friends so as with my old friends in high school and grade school.


Greetings from my JMA Family. I so love the poster they posted. Thanks Jezyl for this! :)


with the Foodie Company-FS group
It's our first time celebrating one's birthday complete! :) 

A treat with Kuya Ruben-former JMA officer

Grade school friends-Jean and Joy Anne
When I knew you were available at my given date, I instantly grabbed the chance to invite you both out for a dinner together since I never had a chance to have you everytime I had a lil celebration at home due to our busy sched. haha

A dinner with my best friends then and now
 I would also want to thank of my close friends and relatives who greeted me thru text, call, twitter, instagram and facebook. Below are some:


 Message from our XU JMA President. 

 Greetings from our ever supportive and the best JMA Moderator <3

From my close college friends


A heartfelt message from Ladylou. This girl never fails to surprise me with her words xD


Carrie's message stays to be so sweet and cute as the way she is 

Emotional yet very sweet message from my very close friend in college -Wendy

The first kindda long message from my best friend... Because she used to be that girl who gives a maximum of 2 lines birthday message


To all those who remembered, greeted and celebrated my birthday with me, THANK YOU so much :)
You just made me feel loved and special...

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

12 Street West Victoria 1234 Australia

Phone number

+(12) 3456 789

Website

www.johnsmith.com