Yesterday, as I was browsing the magazine corner of my room, I was surprised to see my grade school magazine-school paper. I didnt expect that I still have one of it after 5 years.
![]() |
| Cover page |
Way back then, I once dreamed to be a journalist or the future
I also had fun cutting out pictures, doodle, writing anything to half folded bondpaper with an inspiration to write or contribute in some famous magazines.
From that dream, I entered journalism organization in our school and been part as one of the journalist trainee in grade 5 then later became one of the Executive board as the News editor by grade 6. I was also been through some journalism competition.
Below are some of the articles of the school paper:
![]() |
| My article as the Featured News |
A news article about me as the Student Council President sy 2006-2007

I missed them (people written in the left part) They were my cool buddies before.
I also want to thank Ma'am Analie Mag-away for equipping me to become a good writer. She inspires me to write everything what's on my mind without minding the correct grammar and proper punctuation at first and then later trained me how to construct and conceptualized my idea. It wasn't an easy training as I could remember but she never cease to help and encourage me. I couldnt say I'm a good writer right now but a way better. She's really been a instrument of me on how to express oneself.
She was also our moderator in the student council and English teacher as well.

