• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Skills & Things about me

photographer
86%
html & css
Punctual
91%
illustrator
Web Developer
64%
wordpress

Friday, October 19, 2012

College Friends


Making friends wasn't my plan first when I set my foot in the University.  It is how will I survive or adjust to the new world as a college student. Everything is so new. It isn't easy especially if you knew that only 2 or 3 of your friends studied there and with different course. What was the difficult part of me is that how will I mingle with them and start the conversation. I'm very aloof.

But being with these people, that I'll mention later, gives a great help to me. Really such a blessing, truly they're amazing. :)

I've been with A LOT of people now in the school and able to adjust already. They say, whoever are those people you first met in college, they will be your closest friends till the end of your college years or beyond. So here they are (1st year college, 1ST SEM).



                                                               (Thea, Wendy and I)
                              

 My first friend was Maria Thea Daligdig. "Thea" for short. Long before we became close with each other, I already knew her since I was in high school because her boyfriend at the time was my cousin. And my cousin talks about her very often and unexpectedly became classmate haha small world, right?

She is smart, pretty, chinita-face, funny, open minded and flexible. I never had this dull moments and or difficulty in making friends with her because she really know how to get along with other people.

What influences me to her is how to adjust with other people and show who you really are. Knowing that I'm kindda aloof and shy.

Unfortunately, after our 2nd sem, she decided to transfer to other school for some other reasons. Though now that we're apart, we're still friends.


 
Next in line, was Windelyn Peligrino. "Wendy"- her nickname. My best buddy up until now, in our 2nd year and probably beyond :)

She is brainy, friendly and crafty lady. She is understanding, real dreamer, a unique person with an enchanting way of looking at the world with full of dreams and goals in life. I admire the way she organizes her things and time.

What influences me to her is how to manage things. Knowing that I'm often a careless person. She even often cheers me up if I'm feeling down.






These two ladies are incredibly amazing. We've been through ups and downs together in life but we never had this misunderstandings. We do things together like hanging out in mall, study ,eat and even play with each other. We share thoughts, one's experiences and helped one another. Though we only bond and knew for a  short period of time, seems like were old friends maybe 'coz of the bondings that we had. We treated each other like sisters.

I know I wont be with them for so long, so I maintain good relationships and cherish good moments with them. One thing that they both aided me is that, they helped me grow as an individual and mature enough to handle things around me.Thank God I'm surrounded with good and awesome people.

THANK YOU GIRLS FOR THE FRIENDSHIP!

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

12 Street West Victoria 1234 Australia

Phone number

+(12) 3456 789

Website

www.johnsmith.com